Friday, September 29, 2006

10 days in an oxygen tent, it's kind of like camping, without the fun or the ability to breath freely

Having had the pleasure of catching a double pneumonia in a single chest (overachiever that I am), I can tell you that life in an oxygen ten is far from the bag of laughs I assumed it would be. I had assumed, in my stupidity, that life as a 'bubble boy' would be fun.
It's not.
Enough said.
Oh, and to the nice nurse who was always there to give me my sponge bath, I'm afraid that I did lie, it wasn't a 'normal physical reaction'.
Damn, be still my filthy old mind. A girl in uniform, what can I say in my defence?


Disclaimer: The author of this post is not currently being sued for alleged sexual harassment of nursing staff. He is, however, suing Medicare for the lack of opportunity to commit sexual harassment of nursing staff.

No comments: