Friday, September 29, 2006

Reality TV, let's make it exciting at least

Yet another of those shows where vapid famewhores who should really just piss off and by a house in the burbs like the rest of us are back, polluting my TV, this time in the guise of 'Celebrity Survivor'.
I propose a new format for this show, in which we place our 'Celebs' on an island, then introduce and intruder, in this case, Ivan Milat.
Just think of the ratings people!
Ian 'Dicko' Dickson: "Well Ivan, I'm sorry, but I just didn't see any talent when you gutted that Daddo brother with a coconut"
Ivan: "Huh? Grrrrr"
Some time later:
Third rate starlet #3: "What happened to Dicko? He was just here? Ivan, have you seen Dicko?"
Ivan: Bwahaha. Nope (grins crazy freaky arsed grin)
I'm telling you, this could be huge, I just hope that no-one else has got wind of my idea. While we're at it, I have another idea for reality TV, lets get cameras into the offices of the twits that come up with these shows, that would be some of the best comedy since 'The Office'.
So, they cancelled the show ' Yasmins getting married'. I can tell you why that show didn't take off, people want truth in advertising these days. If they had only called it: ' Yasmin's being pimped out to some pack of f**king dimwits' it might just have worked.
Still, it made the network put Futurama back on, so I won't complain.

Disclaimer: The author of this post did not ring the network with a sales pitch based at the southern Sydney market called 'Yasmin's getting Lebbed', starring Bilal Skaf and friends.
But he did want to, so very, very much.

No comments: