Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Google Trends.com is not your friend. Remember that, you strange, strange man

According to Google Trends. com, Pakistan is the #1 for google searches for Goat sex, Animal sex, and Donkey sex! Oh, and also honour killing and rape. In the immortal words of Gomer Pyle, 'surprise, surprise, surprise!
Well, not really, I mean, look at the mischievious gleam in the eye of this little beauty?
I have changed my mind completely about the Middle East.
If I can find some investors, I can start up a 'Sex Tours' business in Pakistan, a la the crazy stuff that used to go on in Thailand and the Phillipines. And hey, the good thing, sickos, er customers, is that these pros can't testify against you!
I can see it now, the packed courtroom, the bewigged prosecutor telling a small goat "Please miss, one brragggh for no, two for yes".
Damn, I am going to be a fricking millionaire!

Okay, two posts in a row featuring bestiality, but hell, I was on a roll, so f**k off.

No comments: