Friday, July 14, 2006


It might not be the kind you want, but at least it's sex
I have heard from a friend today about how prisoners in the Supermax facility here in NSW are upset by the fact that they have little (basically no) interaction with each other.
I just had to think, 'well, when your neighbours are notorious murderers and gang rapists, who wouldn't want to build bridges'?
I have visited Supermax, and had the displeasure of seeing Ivan Milat (batshit crazy, as it happens), make the simple act of dipping a biscuit in his tea appear chilling.
As a taxpayer, I say yes, let them all meet, in a nice confined space, then lock the door and turn your backs, dear screws.
I kind of like the idea of Bilal Skaf and his brother sneaking up on old 'Crazy Ivan' hoping to get a little 'summer loving' for themselves.
Most appropriate.

No comments: